I love to cook. I love plants.
I love cooking plant goodness for my family and friends, educating them about not only the nutritional benefits, but the deliciousness that they posses. So, why not share that love with the community!?
I started my own plant-based journey 4 years ago, going cold-turkey (no pun intended) on the land animals, and while I’m not 100% vegan, the meals I cook at home are. I truly feel that a plant-based lifestyle is more sustainable for the planet, for our bodies, and for the lovely animals themselves.
But it doesn’t have to be complicated! I wanted to start a supper club that was non-intimidating, non-judgmental, and inclusive of all food appreciators. With food that was healthy, fresh, and delicious!
Some things about me…
- My husband and I have massive gardens in our Arvada homes’ backyard that yield quite the bounty each season.My husband does all the planting, gardening, maintaining of the plants….I cook em’!
- I work in healthcare and am passionate about the link between a healthy diet and lifestyle, and health. I truly feel that without the former, you can’t have the latter.
- Originally from the Suburbs of Philadelphia, we moved to Colorado in 2014 and love everything about it! We couldn’t be happier with our quaint little Olde Town Arvada, but find it hard to get a truly plant-based meal with an abundance of fresh, farm-to-table goodness.
So, why not start our own farm-to-table style supper club?
A few things to know about the supper club…
- It’s an all inclusive club, one that has room for anyone who wants to try delicious, plant-based goodies in a community setting. No matter what you eat during a normal week, what you do for a living, where you live, I invite you to my table!
- All you need to bring is an open-mind and adult beverages (beer/wine) if you’d like. I’ll have water and all the plant goodies.
- The supper club will be held at my home in Arvada, if you’d like to host a Supper Club at your house, contact me for details.
- There’s a limited amount of seats, so you’ll need to reserve your seat beforehand.
- The menu will be posted at least two weeks before the event, so check it out!
- Have questions about how the dish was prepared, where to start when trying to eat a bit healthier, or what I typically eat in a week, ask away!
I’d love to share some of the plant goodness to you, so I hope you join us for an upcoming event soon!